Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait



This is Mike writing......With this week "off" because Lisa's platelets are low you'd think we'd be kicking back and relaxing a bit, but in fact the delay has me on edge. I think I loath the waiting more than anything. At least when Lisa is in for treatment I'm doing something, I'm actively fighting this thing. Grr. Our little princess seems to tire easily the past few days. She'll be running around like a nut (if nuts could run that is) and the next minute she'll realize she's tired and want to lie down, only to get up a few minutes later to tickle someone.

I thought I'd share a couple photos of Lisa from this past week. One was in "Lisa's Boat" at the lake. With her fondness of boats I think she's either going to work on a cruise ship or be a tug boat captain when she grows up! We need to thank our neighbors Scott and Terri McMillian for letting us borrow their home at the lake on Saturday. We all had a great time relaxing by the water and the kids had a great ride on the new tube.

The next picture is of course Princess Lisa about to munch on a cookie, complements of Frank and Mary Grozenski (sp?) Mmm, cookie...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting can be tough, but now she has time to get stronger so the meds can really do their job. Enjoy and take care Mike!

Sarah Rumptz

BookMama said...

Thinking of you all this morning. I hope that you get the green light for Lisa's chemo this week.

- Andrea