I think her pain has been increasing and while we been dosing her every 3 hours with Motrin, it may be time for something stronger, especially at night. She wakes up at 3:00 am and just starts screaming and crying. Could be situational, could be pain....hard to tell, she's so upset she doesn't make any sense.
While we were thinking treatments might start today or tommorrow, it looks like we will be waiting until later in the week. Still a few more baseline tests to run AND the head doctor said there are some concerns about the treatment plan...seems to be some differences of opinion amoung the medical staff as to the best protocol to follow. There's the standard one defined for neuroblastoma and a medical trial one...both having plus and minus. Docs are planning to meet Wed morning to map out the different options and determine best options, then it will be explained to us and we will have to decide which route to follow...basically trying to pick the best of the evils...does not sound good.