Monday, January 23, 2012

A hello from Lisa


It's been a while since we've had any video of Lisa.  She kept bugging me tonight while I was working on my computer so we decided to make a video.

We will be doing scans next week and if things are stable since 2 weeks ago, Lisa will be put on the new study.  Because the study involves being injected with a virus, Lisa will not be able to go to school for 4 - 6 weeks.  Lisa has been hanging out with "Momma Monkey" lately and prepping Momma Monkey to once again take her place in school. Momma Monkey is from the  "There's a Monkey in my Chair program""  and provides Lisa and her classmates a way to stay connected.

Still keeping my fingers and toes crossed and hoping God grants us a miracle of a cure.  I cannot imagine life without Lisa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too....little monkey! The Grendysa's

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!!! Sending our love and prayers to all of you!!

The Kreagers