|Lisa just stared at me as I did the "we made it past 2 hours happy dance"|
Last night went pretty smoothly and we were able to keep her pain under control. She did throw up once, but after that was fine. She slept pretty well and did not even wake to the crazy fire alarm that went off at 6:30 am for a drill. The staff is soooooooo lucky they were all behind the fire safe doors and I was exhausted because I'm not quite sure what I would have done to someone if I had got my hands on them;)
We are waiting to be released from inpatient. For some unknown reason, Lisa's platelets fell and she needs to have a transfusion before they will sign us out. From here it's back to the Grizzly house for the night, a day of rest tomorrow and then labs on Friday. If everything goes well we will hopefully be flying out Friday.....keeping fingers, legs, toes and eyes crossed that we can get out on Friday and don't have to wait for a flight on Saturday.
Next steps will be to follow up with more labs on Monday with docs at home and determine if we will be doing this again for course 3 in a few weeks.