Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lost Car Key - MRI Results


My daddy lost his car key and ring Saturday afternoon at the Brighton theater. There was a BLAST charm on it from my fundraiser, that was the only identifying mark on the key ring. If you [special key-finder movie goer person] land here on the blog please contact us at lyeshmcm@yahoo.com. A big thank you to my daddy's friend Jeff who came and got me and Maranda and daddy so he could go get the other car. Luckily mom had her spare car key on her ring so we could take home both cars. ... Oh, we all REALLY enjoyed the Three Stooges.

The result of my spine MRI came back good last week. There's no indication that the disease has spread there. Yeah. I'm feeling great most of the time and having a lot of fun at the cottage this week during spring break. I can't wait to get back to school on Monday and see all of my friends.

Here's a picture of me the other day eating breakfast at the lake. Make it a great day everybody!

No comments: